How much do you know about the state of Pennsylvania? There’s so much to learn about the Keystone State that even its residents don’t know. In this trivia book, you’ll learn more about Pennsylvania’s history, pop culture, inventions, sports, and more!
In The Great Book of Pennsylvania, you’ll find the answers to the following questions:
- How did Pennsylvania get its name?
- Why is it known as the “Keystone State”?
- Do you know how Hersheypark got started?
- Do you know which best-selling musician had her first concert at a fair in Pennsylvania?
- Which famous board game was invented by a Pennsylvanian using stolen ideas from other board games?
- Which famous fast food item started out in PA?
- Who was the Stroudsburg Rain Man?
- What places in Pennsylvania are said to be haunted?
- Where are you most likely to find Thomas Jefferson’s ghost?
And so much more!
This book is full of facts about Pennsylvania. Some of the facts you’ll learn in this book are surprising, some are sad, and others may give you the chills. But the one thing they have in common is they’re all interesting!
Whether you’re just learning about the Keystone State or you already think you’re an expert on the state, you’re bound to learn something you didn’t know in every chapter. Your friends will be amazed at your next trivia night.
So, what are you waiting for? Get started to learn more about Pennsylvania!
If you’re looking for the most recommended Mac Puzzle Games, then this product is a great option. Many good reviews have already proved the quality of this product.
If you would like to know more about this product you can Click Here to Read More About It’s Top Features
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure order now to avoid disappointment. This is the lowest price we have found online.
Click Here and order yours right now